2 stocks added to mi50..1 min read

4/11/2016 MARICO 259.27
4/11/2016 TRIL 317.45

mi50 is now 94% allocated. The remaining 6% sits in Liquid Bees.

mi50 closed the week at 4.32% from inception vs 2.09% on the Nifty.

Related posts

January 13, 2017 by Weekend Investing
November 1, 2019 by Weekend Investing

Practical insights for wealth creation

Join the thousands of regular readers of our weekly newsletter and other updates delivered to your inbox and never miss on our articles.

Thank you. You will hear from us soon.

Mail Sent Failed !

    vector
    guest
    0 Comments
    Inline Feedbacks
    View all comments