Greetings ! May we all remain blessed with good momentum.
Product Update – Jan 9th 2018
Mi25 to continue as our lead product. We are opening up new slots in it
So last few days have been extremely hectic and I want to apologize upfront if I have missed responding to any of your queries on email/twitter. I value each and every query to be responded completely and quickly. If there has been a miss please resend it.
I had announced that I will release the new product Mi20 on Jan 10th Wednesday. After careful deliberation, I have decided to postpone that launch to next month and keep it for smaller portfolios 2- 5 lacs etc since there is a huge demand for that and current fee structure does not justify it. So new much lower fee structure with 3 and 6 month pmt options and some direct charity built into it model will come by next month. Please do not send queries on that till Feb 2018.
Let me now share with you that we have received an expression of interest in Mi25 (or similar strategy) from thousands of investors. No product can sustain the effect of so many investors without damaging the entry and exit impact costs. I certainly do not wish to maximize advisory earnings at the cost of performance. Hence with a bit of hesitation (since it takes away a lot of my current weekday freedom) we have decided to re-launch Mi25 which is a successful proven algorithm for once a week decision-days other than Friday as well. The performance between decisions on other days vs Friday is not significantly different.
The relaunched Mi25 product will run the exact same algorithm as the current one but with the following improvements:
1. The depth of volumes for stocks chosen will be deeper. This may result in small performance loss vis a vis the original one but impact cost on entry and exit may be lower as well. Comparisons are in the fact sheet here
2. Since it will run on a different day than Fri, it will have slightly different stock composition and performance than the old Mi25.
3. It will have a cap of 100 annual subscribers for each decision day.
4. I am unable to support a half year subscription offer for this. Some users may kindly wait for Mi20 product next month as mentioned above. My apologies for the same.
5. There is no minimum amount need to start but recommended is a size of 5-10L. Please do not try to run much larger portfolios here.
If you decide to subscribe please:
1. Go to https://weekendinvesting.wordpress.com/payments/
And follow all steps carefully giving your email as reference in the payment and sending the snapshot or detail on an email with subject “Mi25payment”
2. Please await for email confirmation of payment within 24 hrs
3. Please await account set up FAQ and procedures within 48-72 hrs
4. If there is over subscription we will have Mi25 run on more decision days.
5. Please pardon likely delays in query responses.
What to expect /do after Subscription
An email confirming your payment and subscription detail.
A portfolio google sheet will be shared on your gmail
The master portfolio page has the list of stocks that you need to create for your own portfolio in the same proportions.
You can copy the format of the sheet and create a new sheet for yourself and rename it.
Populate your own sheet with your purchases qty and price which you can do over the next few days gradually.
Every week(on your designated day mentioned in your subscription email and google sheet) you will receive an email containing the changes (if any) needed in your portfolio at 3.15PM
Each purchase is done at 4% of portfolio value (current). So if your current portfolio on decision day is 8 lacs (total) then deploy 32000 in the new purchase.
Sometimes there may be no purchases and you have cash in portfolio. Deploy that in LIQUIDBEES till we can use it.
Sometimes there may be cash which is slightly less than 4% of pf, but more than 3% then we will still go ahead and purchase.
Note that all portfolios because they are purchased at somewhat different rates will have a slight performance difference.
Try to purchase or sell gradually so that the average close price is near your transaction price.
There may be long periods of lull during dull markets, please persevere through that. This is a long term wealth building strategy and can test your patience.
More FAQs will be on the shared google sheet itself.
All the best,