“..Because true freedom is in having time for the important things in life..”
Weekendinvesting is model portfolio research service that gives you a DIY experience to run curated and successful momentum portfolios in your own brokerage account with 5-15 minutes of effort per week. This logical and evidence based investing is designed to be easy to implement even if you have no market experience.
Which is the RIGHT product for you ? How to Subscribe ?
Small (<15L) portfolio size / Easy 2 click operation – Go to SMALLCASES
Large (>15L) portfolio size / Self managed portfolio – Go to LIVE Products
Index Hedge for long portfolios -Futures/Options- Go to STAIRS2profits.com
Main features of our service:
All our model portfolio products are genetically driven by the “Momentum” engine. We strongly believe in having a plan in place for all eventualities so that one can eliminate FEAR from the process of investing. The Entry, Exit, Diversification and portfolio Concentration factors are already accounted for in the system.
- All our products are DIY (Do-It-Yourself) ones. You run the strategy in your own broking account. You retain full control over your money and assets at all times.
- A live model portfolio is shared with you at all times and ONE weekly update email is sent at a precise pre-decided time for portfolio update execution.
- Products vary based on risk profile /market cap diversification and expected Risk/Rewards. The number of stocks can range from 10 to 50 stocks in a portfolio.
- Allocations within each product strategy, entry and exit decisions are clearly and precisely defined at all times. There is no room for any ambiguity.
- No predictions, guessing, praying or hoping for returns. We follow market trends and good upward market trends get us premium returns.
- Bhav Bhagwaan Che’ : No fundamental stories to follow and no guessing the next results, the price behavior takes care of all that.
- Capital preservation is a key feature of most of the strategies. The portfolio will shift gradually to cash in times of distress. (Tactical allocation model)
- Long term wealth generation is the key focus of the model. Individual stock success or failure is immaterial. The overall absolute returns is all that counts.
- These model strategies can complement your other investments in equity related instruments such as Mutual funds, direct equity or PMS managed funds.
A large number of investors are happy making use of this easy, unique and successful approach to compliment their investments and these TESTIMONIALS prove the same
We also have a research product STAIRS that is a Nifty and Bank-Nifty model portfolio strategy at STAIRS2profits.com