- Set an alarm for 3.15 PM on your designated day
- Have your broker terminal and google sheet logged in
- Look for email update at sharp 3.15pm. If you don’t see it, search in spam/promotions folder. If cant find even by 3.17pm, shoot an email to me, you will have a copy in the next min.
- Know your portfolio and cash/Liquidbees position. Note your (Q3 :dark pink cell) value of allocation needed for the new stock entry (4% for Mi25, 3% for Mi30 etc) .
- On getting the email, quickly use the above allocation amount to figure out the quantity you will need to buy for each. Setup up the buy stocks in your watch-list. The email will have the NSE Symbol code.
- Start with the sell stock and gradually sell over the next 15 mins and simultaneously buy gradually till the end of session to get your average nearest to the weighted average price. If you had cash you can buy first too. No one way about this.
- Once done, update your sheet with the new entries and exits and make sure the built in error checks are satisfied.
- Enjoy the rest of the week.
Dealing with portfolio change at 3.15 PM – some tips
1 min read
Practical insights for wealth creation
Thank You For Subscribing!
Thank you. You will hear from us soon.
Mail Sent Failed !